Monday, October 19, 2009

Oregon

When I was 10 years old I told my Dad that I wanted to move to Oregon. He was a bit perplexed as I had never been there or had any family that lived there. I think deep down at an early age my soul must have known how much Oregon would speak my language. Last night when my Dad & Mom picked me up from the airport from my very first trip to Oregon, I told my Dad that I still would like to live there. It was so much fun being with sisters & their kids. I have a dream that someday we will all live on the countryside 40 minutes outside of Portland.  Isn't Fall so beautiful...I could not help but want to jump up into the air when I saw streets lined with brightly colored trees.
All was well when I arrived home.
I miss you sisters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment