Tuesday, January 18, 2011

encapsulate

Photobucket
Photobucket


I never want to forget playing hide-and-seek yesterday with the kids because they could not keep themselves from giggling as they hid in showers under cabinets. I especially never want to forget the way their sweet little innocent voices sound as they were so easily pleased. I wonder if they thought I would not find them if I could still hear there cute little voices even though they were out of sight. These kids do something to me that make me want to be better. No doubt that there are many long exhausting days but they are so worth it right now. I wish I could encapsulate so much of what the kids bring into my life at this time. Tomorrow I might want to change my mind..but the beauty of it all is that the good usually always outweighs the bad.

1 comment:

  1. If I may ask.....where did you get that so cute I Am Sweet shirt your daughter is wearing? I have a sweet daughter that would love cute in it too!

    Thanks - Stacey
    csfish@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete